Ranked by Mountain Bike magazine as a top 25 wild and exotic place for riding, Squamish is a premier mountain biking destination for riders of all levels.
Squamish’s trails are nestled in the rain forest of the Pacific Northwest. Riders can expect moist conditions in the winter, spring and fall, but during the dryer summer months the trails are often fast and dusty. Massive trees, moss, greenery everywhere, granite rock slabs and loamy soil are the order of the day when riding in Squamish.
With over 250 kilometres (180 miles) of single track, you'd be hard-pressed to cover all the terrain. But if you do, you'll find yourself perfectly located between our neighbouring bike hotspots of Whistler and North Vancouver, each just 45 minutes drive away.
- The Squamish Adventure Inn has secure bike lockers available to guests
SPECIAL: Squamish Mountain Biking Guided Tours!
Save 20% or more and "Ride like a local" by booking our newly available guided mountain biking tours. Check out our Mountain Biking Tours page for all the info.
- RideSpots.com has all the information you need, including trail maps, listing of all must-do rides with detailed descriptions, to rentals,
- Squamishadventure.com has a great list of the best trails in the area, grouped by difficulty level
- Ride BC are your guys for guided trips in Squamish if you want to "ride like a local"
- SORCA.ca (Squamish Off-Road Cycling Association) organizes group rides and events. Get connected with the local community!