- You never swim in Alice Lake.
Sure, it's a great lake to tell the tourists to check out, but you know better.
- You never take a trip before triple-checking the Sea-to-Sky road conditions.
And you'd rather die than take a trip to Vancouver on Sunday afternoon.
- You ‘dress up' by throwing on your cleanest sneakers and the shorts you've only worn once this week.
I mean, we're not saying you don't look great, but you know...
- You know that wearing a hat means sacrificing it to the wind at least 9 to 10 times.
And you've definitely spent a fair amount of time running after things the wind has blown out of your hands.
- You own multiple bikes.
To you, every type of road or path requires a different bike. Or two. We're not saying you have a problem... but we just wanna talk to you about it.
- You don't even flinch when you come across a bear in your backyard.
You might even have names for them; they're pretty cute, actually.
- You have an Arcteryx Squamish hoodie.
Actually, the inside of your closet looks like an ad for the company. Anyone know if they're hiring sales reps?
- You got really excited when you saw that the IOC finally made climbing an Olympic sport.
And you know at least a dozen people who'd qualify.
- You know who Terrell is.
And you've even given him a few bottles!
- Your children play their sports in the rain.
And the snow... and the sweltering heat...
- You took swimming lessons at the Civic Center.
And you still call it the Civic Center.
- You either wear an Arcteryx rain jacket or nothing for when it rains.
What's an umbrella? Is that like a rain jacket for city people?
- You know what Burger Baron is and remember where it was.
And the first KFC, and when there was only one Tim Horton’s.
What would you add to this list? Whether you live in Squamish or are close with others who do, we'd love to get your input.