Shuttle (aka the Squeetle)
In the winter, enjoy door-to-door transport to and from Whistler and in the summer get around in style to the area's main attractions.
Click the button below for more on each shuttle service:
Whistler Ski Shuttle
Departing 7:30am and returning 4:00pm every day except Sunday and Monday. Travel time approximately 40 min each way.
Starting mid-December. The last winter ski shuttle will run on April 1.
- The shuttle is only for guests. We are not licensed to transport non-guests.
- Seats are limited and allocated first-come first-served. Once you book your stay and reserve your shuttle ride, our staff will confirm dates and availability with you.
- We reserve the right to arrange for alternate transportation for you (at the same cost) if for whatever reason we are unable to operate the shuttle on the date desired
Get around Squamish in style and comfort...
... well at least more style and comfort than hitchhiking.
The Adventure Loop takes guests to all the Squamish hotspots:
- The Chief Provincial Park and close walking distance to the Sea to Sky Gondola and Shannon falls.
- Alice Lake's beautiful hiking trails, swimming, water sports and mountain biking.
- The Greyhound bus station
- Stores includingWalmart and Canadian Tire (outdoor equipment)
- Attractions like Ground Up climbing gym, Air House trampoline centre, Gillespie's distillery, and Tall Tree Bakery
On Friday and Saturdays starting Summer 2017, potentially expanding to more days.
The loop will run in the morning and afternoon. Schedule and details available through reception. Guests can book in advance by calling or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices will be released later in 2017.