Ride Like a local!
Discover the best Squamish mountain biking trails,
Discover mountain biking skills you didn't know you had, and
Discover great savings of 20% or more
... with a Squamish guided mountain biking tour package!
Book your stay at the Squamish Adventure Inn and save 20% or more on a Sunday guided mountain biking tour with Ride BC!
Rates depend on how many riders sign up each week:
- 3 Riders:
$83 each$70 each
- 4 Riders:
$75 each$60 each
- 5 Riders:
$70 each$50 each
- Mountain bike rental:
Every Sunday at 4pm.
- 3.5 hour guided mountain bike ride/lesson
- Transport to and from trail head from the Squamish Adventure Inn
- Local guide, coaching, and instruction
- World class single-track riding and stunning views!
What to Bring
- Flat soled shoes
- Loose fitting, comfortable clothing
- Backpack with a waist strap
- 2-3 litres of water
- Your cellphone and camera
- BYOB (bring your own bike, if you have one)
Ride BC is owned by James, who's been a passionate mountain biker for 18 years. He's a PMBI certified guide, a professional trail builder at SORCA with over 2,500 hours digging on the Squamish network, and a registered geologist in British Columbia trained in wilderness first aid.
Support Squamish Mountain Biking! Support the Kids!
For every guided mountain biking tour, Ride BC puts in one hour of volunteer trail work to preserve Squamish's awesome trails for years to come. Speaking of years to come, James is also a director at the Trips For Kids charity, whose motto is to "Send kids biking and help them move forward in life!"
How to Book
- CHOOSE YOUR ROOM: Head to the reservations page to book your room. Bookings of any room type—dorm, hotel-style, or private—are eligible for this deal.
- ADD THE TOUR: In the confirmation screen, select the option to add on the "Squamish Mountain Biking Guided Tour" and, if necessary, your bike rental.
- Your rate will be reduced from $70 to $50 the day of the tour if more than 3 people book
- You will not be charged until the day of the tour
If you're booking less than 48 hours in advance, please call us at +1 604-892-9240 to confirm!
Q: What if I want to book a tour on another day than Sunday?
Q: What level of rider can go on these tours?
A: Any level. Your guide will gauge your level before starting the tour and plan the tour so that everyone in the group has an unforgettable experience.
Q: What if less than 3 people book the tour?
A: Unfortunately there will be no tour. You will not be charged anything. To avoid this, we will do everything we can to ensure there are always enough people every week.
Q: I booked my room with you before finding out about this package. Can I please still get the deal?
A: Because you asked so politely, sure! Please call us or email us to get signed up.
Q: When is the latest I can book?
A: Saturday by 8pm. Remember there's a max of 5 riders, so book early to ensure you get your spot.