BOOK YOUR BIKE RENTAL
We rent hardtail mountain bikes for $38/day and get 5% off all other rentals. Chat with our reception team for this offer!
BOOK YOUR BIKE TOUR/LESSON
Hostel guests receives almost 10% off with RideBC tours when booked at our reception
- Trailforks has all the information you need, including trail maps, listing of all must-do rides with detailed descriptions
- Corsa Cycles is our local award winning bike shop. We've partnered with them to get you out on some of the best trails in Canada!
- Ride BC are your guys for guided trips in Squamish if you want to "ride like a local"
- SORCA.ca (Squamish Off-Road Cycling Association) organizes group rides and events. Get connected with the local community!
Ranked by Mountain Bike and Ride magazines as a top 10 riding destination, Squamish offers premier mountain biking for riders of all levels.
With over 250 kilometres (180 miles) of single track, you'd be hard-pressed to cover all the terrain. But if you do, you'll find yourself perfectly located between our neighbouring bike hotspots of Whistler and North Vancouver, each just 45 minutes drive away.
Bike Storage, Rentals and Tours
- The Squamish Adventure Inn has secure bike lockers available for our guests
- We now offer Daily Shuttles to the local mountains and the Whistler Bike Park! See below for more information.
- For those without their own rides We Rent hardtail mountain bikes from $38/day
- We've partnered with RideBC and have exclusive discounts on tours of all levels. Speak to our reception for more info!
Squamish Adventure Inn is pleased to announce our partnership with the new Squamish Shred Shuttle
Daily shuttles to Whistler during the ski season and mountain bike shuttles in the summer. Pick up/drop off right from our front door!
Please click the buttons below for more information on each service: